Inspiracion has extensive expertise, experience and success in fundraising the public, voluntary and community sector organisations to secure funds from a wide range of funding sources. We are able to research and write a funding application on your behalf. We work with you to ensure that the bid accurately reflects the vision, values, aims and objectives of your organisation, is comprehensively costed and includes realistic and achievable outputs and outcomes.
The principal consultant, Mick Denton, has an extensive track record of fundraising and is a Full Certificated member of the Institute of Fundraising and abides by their Codes of Fundraising Practice.
Inspiracion are able to assist clients directly with the following fundraising services:
- preparation of fundraising plans
- identification of fundraising sources
- bid writing and application preparation and support
- information, support and advice on fundraising
- training on fundraising
In addition, Inspiracion recognises that successful fundraising is based on building effective relationships with our clients to identify their needs, and the needs of their beneficiaries. Subsequently we have designed three fundraising packages that will enable your organisation to employ a professional fundraiser for your organisation while spreading the cost of fundraising over the year.
Our fundraising achievements
- Raised £73K over three years from the City Bridge Trust for a project to develop the leadership skills of young Somali people on behalf of Somali Youth Development Resource Centre
- Negotiated a £195K contract from the London Borough of Camden commissioning process for the West Euston Partnership
- Fundraised £50K from City Parochial Foundation for an Enterprise project for refugees and migrants for the Ethiopian Community in Britain
- Fundraised £120K from the London Borough of Camden commissioning process for provision of an information advice, advocacy and outreach service for older Somali people in Camden for the Somali Community Centre
- Supported the preparation of Supporting People tenders and associated documents for Holy Cross Centre Trust
- £218K from the London Councils for an into employment training programme for 50+ carers for Holy Cross Centre Trust, Camden
- Fundraised £125K from the London Councils for refugee legal advice project for the St Pancras Refugee Centre (SPaRC) a project operated by Holy Cross Centre Trust, Camden
- Successfully secured Learn Direct training contract for London Business College
- Successfully fundraised £248K from European Social Fund (ESF) Pan London fund for a training programme for people with learning difficulties for the London College of Beauty Therapy
- Successfully fundraised £250K from the London Development Agency for a Refugee Teacher Training programme for Empower Teachers Ltd
- Successfully fundraised for and delivered a pilot project to improve the governance of BME organisations on behalf of Camden Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) Alliance
- Successful funding application and co-ordination support for specialised training programme to assist the social integration of women prisoners into the labour marker – FUNDESCAN, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Supported the preparation of ESF Co-financing funding applications for Communities Into Training and Employment, Ebrahim Community College, Empower Teachers Ltd, Holy Cross Community Centre, Hopscotch Asian Women’s Centre, London Business College, MIC Computsolutions, Interlink College and London College of Beauty Therapy
If you want to discuss further the management and consultancy services we have to offer to the charity, voluntary, private and public sector and how we can assist your organisation please contact us.