Training and facilitation
inspiracion designs and delivers specialist tailor-made training to meet your needs and requirements. We have extensive experience of developing and designing training solutions from one-day courses through to accredited training programmes.
We can design and deliver specialist training to meet your organisation’s needs and requirements on a wide range of subjects.
High-quality training manuals and materials support all the learning on our training.
In addition, we are also excellent facilitators and are able to get the best out of the participants on your facilitation day or away day.
Some of the range of training that we are able to deliver are listed below:
- Business planning
- Bidding for contracts
- Managing your Management Commitee
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Developing a fundraising strategy
- Evaluation of training
- Event management
- Facilitation with teams
- Group dynamics
- Developing and working in partnerships
- Marketing and promotion
- Managing effective meetings
- New project development
- Quality Assurance Systems
- Review & planning workshops
- Strategic and organisation planning
- Team facilitation
- Team building and teamwork
- Evaluation and monitoring methods and techniques
- Training materials design and writing
- Training needs analysis
- Training of trainers
- User and client involvement
In addition to the above training we also have extensive experience of providing training on issues relevant to the following disadvantaged groups:
- Ethnic Minorities
- Homeless people
- Long term unemployed
- Lone parents
- People who need numeracy and literacy support
- People with learning difficulties
- People with physical disabilities
- Ayslum seekers anf refugees
- women ex-offenders
- Women returners
If you want to discuss further the management and consultancy services we have to offer to the charity, voluntary, private and public sector and how we can assist your organisation please contact us.