Monitoring and evaluation
Inspiracion recognises the importance of being able to monitor and evaluate your projects and programmes in the most cost effective way.
Inspiracion are able to assist clients directly with the following monitoring and evaluation services:
- establishment of effective monitoring and record keeping systems to meet funders requirements
- evaluation of individual projects – see HTEN Skills for Life Support Programme Evaluation Report 2005-06
- social and skills audits
- identification of innovation and good practice
- training and support on evaluation and monitoring processes and systems
- evaluation of local, national and European programmes
- innovation and good practice
If you want to discuss further the management and consultancy services we have to offer to the charity, voluntary, private and public sector and how we can assist your organisation please contact us.