Inspiracion are delighted to be an NCVO Approved Consultant once again. The National Council for Voluntary Organisations operates a stringent selection process for consultants, from all disciplines, who wish to offer services to the voluntary sector to their standards and with their approval. NCVO approved status means that a consultant or consultancy has demonstrated a commitment to providing a high quality service.
Consultants are assessed against five standards:
- Operational standards: NCVO Approved Consultants demonstrate a commitment to providing a high quality service and have clear policies on client confidentiality, a commitment to diversity and an established code of practice and ethics.
- Contract capability: NCVO Approved Consultants have the personnel, the expertise and the resources to deliver a high quality service on any work they contract for.
- Delivery process: NCVO Approved Consultants plan the delivery process of each piece of work, with effective procedures and systems for achieving a positive outcome.
- Delivery and output evaluation: NCVO Approved Consultants actively seek feedback on both the process and the outcomes of their work.
- Continuous improvement: NCVO Approved Consultants know their strengths, are self-critical, and seek to develop themselves and their services, taking into account the views of users and clients.